Issues observed in ROG 3
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG3
- Firmware Version: 2009.99
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: Alwaya
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
1. Camera app open gallery images despite locking gallery app through app lock.
2. Hidden apps cannot be accessed directly, you need to unlock the app to use it.
3. While adaptive brightness is ON and you change it manually, it does not roll back.
4. ROG 3 being a flagship should have secondary space where apps can also be moved to closet. As of now only media file can be moved to hidden cabinet.
5. Camera needs improvement through software upgrade.
6. Macro camera is good for nothing.
7. You cannot delete mapped air triggers. You have to clear cache from app settings.
8. Fingerprint reader should be improved through software upgrade. Its not as fast as it should be.
9. Screen recorder should have the option to records both internal and mic sound simultaneously. Realme brand has it, example Realme X2 pro. This helps gamers.
10. App lock should be redefined. It should lock the app immediately as soon as you leave it. It should not wait for screen to get locked.
Waiting for positive response