Air Triggers won't disable + com.asus.services Messages
I just want to report the following issues with an additional "Tutorial" on how to fix those.
What was the Issue:
- The Air Triggers were always on at lowest preasure level. Ingame, at lockscreen and also on home screen, even if I disabled them.
- Starting any game would cause an com.asus.services has stopped working message to show up.
- The Air Triggers also didn't work in games even if they were always on pressing those wouldn't do anything.
So how to fix it:
- Go into your Phone Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> See all Apps -> Game Genie
- At the Top Right you will see 3 dots. Click on them and uninstall updates.
- After that restart your phone, start any game with x-mode on and start your air trigger
- It will show you a new Setup for Air trigger and everything will be fixed
0 · Share on Twitter