This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 9 (alpha) for Max Plus m1

mohamadh_t
Star II
Hi I would like to know that do you guys really forgot to update the Zenfone Max Plus to the alpha version of Android 9??? The Android Oreo is keep doing its bugs and it's just giving me a creepy mood so please tell me when do you want to make the Android nine alpha for this device??!!
3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi mohamadh.t
For ZB570TL, Asus will continuously provide applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first becomes available on the market. For any devices launched over 18 months, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.

mohamadh_t
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi mohamadh.t

For ZB570TL, Asus will continuously provide applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first becomes available on the market. For any devices launched over 18 months, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance.

Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.

View post
Thats understandable but your AOSP version of Android 9 has lots of issues either for example I tried to install this frimeware but after a while it crashed and I had to reset my phone and I downgraded it again. what can you do about it??

tonemaewbin
Star I

Can i download it?