Craven
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 12/512GB Global
Firmware Version: .99
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was just collecting some rewards in the lobby when all of a sudden, the client crashed and i was redirected back to the apps menu. It was abrupt and there was no error message so I can't tell if it was because of the client or the .99 firmware. I'm afraid this might happen again. Is .99 even stable? I've never experienced any crashes on previous firmware versions. Then again, PUBGM also just had a major update recently.
5 REPLIES 5

xihe
Rising Star II
Software glitch can happen. Even high end gaming pc with top end graphic card running games can crash. Does it keep crashing?

Craven
Rising Star II
xihe

Software glitch can happen. Even high end gaming pc with top end graphic card running games can crash. Does it keep crashing?

View post
I bought this last September and i have never experienced a single crash while playing PUBGM until now. I just updated to .99 today along with a factory reset, hence me being suspicious if it's the firmware that's causing it. But Tencent also had a major update just recently so I'm confused as to who's at fault here since there was no error code when it crashed. I haven't encountered a second crash yet but i doubt this won't happen again.

dagapista
Star II
I also experience the same issue first time in 3 month.. I think the main culprit is new update .99 because before updat

dagapista
Star II
Before the latest update Everything is fine...I also experience multiple touch issue, the fire stops randomly .