This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 3 Display broke inside with no physical damage at all.

carualjayjay
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 Strix Edition
Firmware Version: 10
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Once then slowly blacking out
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Guys,
I bought my ROG phone 3 last September 19, 2020 and I saw this issue which is related to mine: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16751/rog-phone-2-display-broke-inside-with-no-physical-damag...
I never dropped my ROG phone. In fact I even bought Thick Jelly Cases plus a thick Screen protector just to make sure that it does not broke.
One morning around November 3, 2020 , I was charging it all night while grinding my Ragnarok Mobile Character but the screen was all blurry. I tried to see If I can reset it but the screen was really hard to see until it slowly fades out.
When I visited the ASUS Service Center, they saw cracks inside the screen but not outside. There was also no signs of scratches located in the sides or front of the Screen.
I am currently in queue with the Asus Service center and asking if they can include it in the Warranty since it was not a fault in my end. Please reconsider this and I hope nobody would experience this.
I would still recommend Asus to my friends and Peers. I know that this might be because it is a new phone and it needs more upgrades and test.
0 REPLIES 0