Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog Phone 3 Strix Edition 8/256
- Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: every day since August
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Phone's interface, games, google discovery, netlix, hbo, youtube, basically any app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hello, so this is what's happening to my unit since the day I got it.
I don't know if that half blacked screen falls under the 'black crush' category. The picture I took shows the Google discovery feed page just to present the problem - that's where the issue is best visible . Only the lower part of the screen is affected by this - while gaming or watching movies only this part displays darker spots differently. While this is happening the colors seem to be fine, that's why I didn't know if I should address the black crush issue.
Also, since I can't find the answer anywhere - is the green tint a hardware or a software problem, no update has fixed it for me yet since August. The tint isn't green in the 60hz mode but I can still see the discoloration.