rhei_move
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.98
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When Playing the PUBG Mobile game with ROG PHONE 3 and at that time there is also an incoming phone call (such as a Whatsup call), then the cellular data flow drops dramatically and the game drops fps, there is no sound at all. Even though I have set the Gemie game settings to 'no call', 'no notification'. So I have to choose one, accept the phone call or reject the phone and continue playing the game. Can't ROG phone 3 run on two different data streams, for games and calls?

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
rhei_move

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.98
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When Playing the PUBG Mobile game with ROG PHONE 3 and at that time there is also an incoming phone call (such as a Whatsup call), then the cellular data flow drops dramatically and the game drops fps, there is no sound at all. Even though I have set the Gemie game settings to 'no call', 'no notification'. So I have to choose one, accept the phone call or reject the phone and continue playing the game. Can't ROG phone 3 run on two different data streams, for games and calls?

Drop fps game PUBG Mobile when incoming phone call
Sorry about the late reply. Are you still experiencing this issue? That you get whatsup calls even though you selected no call in game genie?
How many FPS are you losing?