Hypercharge not functioning properly
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 2 12/512
- Firmware Version: 17.0240.2009.49
- Rooted or not: Not / Stock
- Frequency of Occurrence: Every single time while charging.
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
1) While HyperCharge status seems to be active, battery goes down instead of up (even while charging when powered off)
2) Whilst in some situations, when the power does go up, it takes 8hrs to charge 8~10% (in theory, charging to 100% may take 80~100hrs / 3 ~ 4 full days, 24hrs non stop charging)
3) While there are no user induced deficiencies, I had concluded that based on my tests above, the battery "may" be deficient (hardware issue) but
4) Having tried out charging while connected to TwinView, HyperCharge works as normal.
ROG2 does not charge while icon n status is on. Both ports don't work (even w/ AAcoolerII) but works if connected to TwinView dock.
Please advise. Thank you.