KanuKanu Level 2
edited December 2020 in ROG Phone 2

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version: .49
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I charged the phone till 92% and after one hour the battery is 82% and I haven't used anything. Just some searches in dictionary and a couple of WhatsApp messages. Auto start is denied for all apps except insta and WhatsApp. Only gestures in use are double tab to wake/lock, air trigger squeeze and pocket mode. This shouldn't happen. 3-4% is fine but 10? Sometimes it's even more than that. Phone is on 120hz.

Comments

• same problem. i test this by charging battery on 95%. 90hz screen. minimal use connected to wifi.

• and also i notice it is warm near the side of the air vent part side near the screen..

• Hi @Kanu,

Can you tell me your region whether its IN phone or other region.

Also how much Screen on time you are getting when you battery bar reaches 10%?

• India, New Delhi. On a normal day without any gaming i got about 6.5-7 hours. Which considering the size of the battery is a bit low. WhatsApp Instagram YouTube and Netflix ( major usage). Also, one thing I've noticed is even non intensive games seem to use up lot of battery and decrease sot by quite a lot.

• comeundon3comeundon3 Level 1
    edited November 2020

My battery drain very fast also even not in use , its starting this 2 week......normally my screen on time was more then 10hour , now i have less then 5 hour screen on time , i just did factory reset and this still happen.

I were in malaysia

This discussion has been closed.