cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking purchase advice: Determining Asus Zenbook 14 (UM425IA) Display Options

evansjack1990
Star I
Hey everyone,
I'm looking at replacing my old Lenovo Thinkpad E470 laptop that I bought four years ago at the start of my degree. At this stage I am looking for a thin-and-light Renoir notebook incorporating an 100% sRGB gamut screen for content consumption and light engineering producivity tasks.
I have narrowed down my interest to the Asus Zenbook 14 (UM425IA). The UM425IA advertises as having two different display options, a 250-nit FHD screen or a 1-watt, 400-nit FHD screen.
Sellers in my region don't list which display is being sold in their Zenbook 14's and I was wondering if there was a SKU list with specification breakdown to know how to differentiate which has the 400-nit display.
The highest specification model available in my country, Australia, is the UM425IA-AM035R which includes the 4700U with 8GB ram and 512GB storage for $1399. Sellers aren't able to verify whether the display is the 250-nit or 400-nit screen and I wasn't sure how to determine this either. Just over the pond there are sellers in New Zealand (who uses the same standardised power socket as Australia) selling the UM425IA-AM038T which offers the same specifications with 16GB ram for approximately $1499.
At this stage I am leaning toward having the UM425IA-AM038T imported, but I am indecisive as I am unsure which screen is included.
0 REPLIES 0