SaifuddinSaifuddin Level 2
edited November 28 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog 3 global
  2. Firmware Version: .98
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): bypass charging

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Bypass charging is beoken

See this video ,

I tried restart , clear cache of power master and armoury crate

I need a fix for this or show me a way to downgrade to .78 becoz this happened after .98

I noticed it while playing CODM becoz the phone got super hot and i realised that phone is charging and Bypass charging is not working

Comments

• Does it happen all the time, or less frequently?

Also, just to clear one thing up regarding bypass charging and slow charging:

The icon in the top-right corner is just showing that the charger and your device are negotiating fast charge protocols - it does not mean that the device is acutally charging, or that slow charging isn't in effect.

Either way, I'd like to collect a device log from you for our developers to look at. I'm sending you instructions via PM.

• SaifuddinSaifuddin Level 2
    edited October 29

Ok dm me logs and tell me how to do it

Device is literally heating up so much and that is not happening before so yeah i can confirm that bypass charging is not working

slow charging is also not working becoz my mobile goes from 20 to 90-95 in 1 hour , even after clearing power master cache and armoury crate cache

This discussion has been closed.