This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX PRO M1. Phone Upgraded Manually to Android 10. But the wifi Speed is low when Compared to Pie 9

Dear Developer,
I have updated Android 1O Version (Build No: WW_Phone-17.2017.2008.432-20200903) in my mobile Asus Zenfone Max Pro 1.
After I upgraded, I noticed that the WIFI Speed reduced (50MBPS to 15 MBPS). Now I'm able to get 15MBPS Speed Only. I Cross Checked with Another mobile with Same configuration Which was not Upgraded to 10. That phone speed shows 50MBPS.
Something happened in 10 Version Upgraded. Can you look into this issue and resolved ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi srinivasarajesh.k
Please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. Kindly refer to the same thread as below
siddharthdas876

I am getting slow wifi speeds in latest Android beta 432 on asus zenfone max pro M1 as compared to pie.

Like I used to get 1.9-2 MBps and now getting 1.2-1.4 MBps on 432

[Bug 432] Slow wifi speeds on Max Pro M1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.