Helo ;PuweYHelo ;PuweY Level 2
edited November 2020 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I had the August Update and the Icon was Green. Since I reinstalled my Phone a week ago and still after the newest Patch I'm sitting still in the May Patch. Any suggestions how fix it back?

Comments

• @Helo ;PuweY I assume you've tried 'Check for update' but it says that your device is up to date, even though you are on the May update?

• Dear Gustav, you completely right, I checked for update and since I bought the phone two months ago, there was always an update if I reinstall/reset my phone and I know I already had the August Patch. But duo some testing I had to install my Phone again and since this time it stucks with the May Update although knowing that I had the August Patch already.

I did reinstall my phone again just to check if it wasn't just a bug, but it keeps staying at May even after 2-3 Phone Resets.

I don't know if I have to bother, but I wanted to address it.

• @Helo ;PuweY Sorry for leaving you hangning. Are you still having the same issue with Google Play?

This discussion has been closed.