This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIDDEN INBUILT FILE MANAGER AND GALLERY APPLICATION

mihirkumarghosh
Star III
In A10 we can't use or access the file manager given by asus like in pie or oreo.IT IS NOT SHOWING IN THE APP DRAWER BUT IS THERE IN SYSTEM INSTALLED APPLICATIONS.google file manager is so glitchy,it doesn't shows the files which i recently downloaded,moved or image captured in respective option until unless i go to manually internal storage and see it.please also enable the gallery app & if possible give a music player also nowadays we can't use google music.Hope asus will listen it.
28 REPLIES 28

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
mihirkumarghosh2

In A10 we can't use or access the file manager given by asus like in pie or oreo.IT IS NOT SHOWING IN THE APP DRAWER BUT IS THERE IN SYSTEM INSTALLED APPLICATIONS.google file manager is so glitchy,it doesn't shows the files which i recently downloaded,moved or image captured in respective option until unless i go to manually internal storage and see it.please also enable the gallery app & if possible give a music player also nowadays we can't use google music.Hope asus will listen it.

Google play music is replaced by youtube music so download that. All they can do is update GMS services for android 10 to pre-install youtube music and make Google play music to be deleted by the user

mihirkumarghosh
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38740/hidden-inbuilt-file-manager-and-gallery-application

Google play music is replaced by youtube music so download that. All they can do is update GMS services for android 10 to pre-install youtube music and make Google play music to be deleted by the user

View post
i know that,but that forces you to get premium,and i think you didn’t get my point.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
mihirkumarghosh2

I'm on A9 (.097)
and i know the way to enable inbuit hidden gallery app throgh nova launcher

mihirkumarghosh
Star III
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38740/hidden-inbuilt-file-manager-and-gallery-application

I'm on A9 (.097)

and i know the way to enable inbuit hidden gallery app throgh nova launcher

View post
How to enable that?