Google Play Certification

lee_ku_1996
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS-I003D ZS661KS
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.79
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google Play 22.3.15-21
I cannot make in game purchases in Asphalt 9, Clash of Clans, ETC. I emailed the developers it is not on their ends. I went to google and after a series of emails found that they do not support the Asus ROG Phone 3 due to lack of certification. Attached is the Email.
Is there a plan to get certified so that users can utilize Google Play, and Google Pay without error?
I have done every suggestion of the above companies to fix the issue and finally Google notified me that the issue is with certification and not with my Google Account.
screenshot-20201020-140805947.jpg

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

BlackAs
Rising Star I
I’m making purchases with cod mobile no problems using google play store and Asus Rog Phone 3 wonder if it’s country related I’m in Papua New Guinea at the moment will check if it works when I get back to Australia on Friday

cheers
Adam

lee_ku_1996
Star I
I am located in the United States. Idk why it was working and then stopped after a few weeks of use.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@lee.ku.1996 Try clearing the storage & cache of Google Play Store and see if that solves your problem.
Long-press app icon -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear both and reebot your phone.

lee_ku_1996
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS Now I am experiencing a complete loss of game data transfer with Google Play. The apps are downloaded but Google Play does not show the apps being installed on my phone. Still no changes to the initial issues either.