ezkyuhiro24
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus zenfone max pro m1
Firmware Version: I forgot
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Permanent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
my phone reboot after the recent update I try to open it but im stuck.
cant access recovery mode, only csc fastboot mode
4weeks seeking for solution but found nothing hence other users also facing this issue.
win-20201018-01-49-01-pro.jpg

========================================

2 REPLIES 2

zjcs_nightelf
Star I
Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1
Firmware Version: I forgot
Rooted or not: not
Frequency: 1st time happened
App name: Facebook
I've been using this phone for 2 years now then it suddenly turned off earlier when I was just browsing. I remember I still have 30% battery and its not heating before it happened so I just left my phone for a while thinking it's just a bug. When I tried to turn it on again earlier, it stayed with the ASUS logo then turned off again. I looked up in the internet to fix for it and it recommended me to hard reset. When I tried to hard reset, it only showed "CSC FASTBOOT MODE" then below "Long Press Power Key to Shutdown Device>>>"
Can you please help us with this bug, I have important stuff in my phone. I'm also from the Philippines.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs