Why is my rog 3 has battery issues ?

skjaveed333skjaveed333 Level 1
edited November 2020 in ROG Phone 3

My Rog 3 has battery issues. It's not even getting minimum of 4hrs screen on time. Pubg also draing battery fast. And even in standby battery draining like 10-15% please fix the issue.

Comments

• xihexihe Level 2

Have you tried factory reset?

• My Rog 3 also has battery issues. And even in standby battery draining like 10-15% i update to 78 version battery drain fast problem come already

last time useing never drain fast like this

• Everyone is facing battery issues

• xihexihe Level 2

Not everyone. Only a selected few. I for one do not have battery drain issue.

• NoixNoix Level 1

Rog 3 gives me better battery than the Rog 2, I noticed a huge drop in battery, 2h to 3h of Sot after the .78 update but I found that I had play games in twin apps, deleted the app and battery it's good now.

• Hi skjaveed333,

When you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:

1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern

2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph

3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

Make sure you are on latest software version which is .78, you can check by

Go to setting => About => Software information.

• Don't use high refresh rate (90 or 120 ++) all time. Of course it will drain u battery so fast.

• I am using 120fp all the time and having decent battery life of 6-7 hours and more sometimes with two sims enabled , having SOT of 3hr 30min with 60%left

Ofcourse everyone SOT will change according the usage

(I had to do factory reset after .78 )

Is something wrong with Android systemin above picture?

• Try use 60 FPS. That will save u battery life drastically.

• I have also battery drain issue 😭 pubg graphics are smooth 90fps

• Try use 60 FPS. That will save u battery life drastically.

This discussion has been closed.