Mobile Desktop Dock Display Port In - How to use?
- Model Name: ROG Phone 2 & Mobile Desktop Dock
- Firmware Version: Most Recent
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Frequent
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Not app related
Hi there, just got my Mobile Desktop Dock for the ROG Phone 2 and I am just a bit confused as to how to use the display port in, or how it functions.
I have a 165Hz Sceptre Monitor with 1 Display Port input, connected to my PC with 1 display port Output. I have connected my PC via the USB-Micro B, which works fine, however I'm not sure how to configure the display ports. I have plugged in a display port cable to both my PC DP Output as well as my Monitor's DP Input and neither give me anything. I can't find any information on how it's supposed to work or what it's supposed to do even, haha!
Anyway, this is not for the HDMI and Displayport Output on the Mobile Desktop dock. Those work fine. I just want to know how I'm supposed to use the Display Port Input.