Andrea
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone II
Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2009.49_0
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,
I was wondering if here in Italy we'll ever be able to get the Volte with the Vodafone mobile operator. I recently got an SMS from Vodafone saying that my phone is not Volte enabled and suggesting me to change my phone (LOL).
Is there any possibility to get the Volte?

If you understand Italian, here is a screenshot:
screenshot-20201008-112608264.jpg

Thanks,
Andrea
4 REPLIES 4

Andrea
Star III
Commenting to get visibility again (up)

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Andrea

Commenting to get visibility again (up)

View post
You have VoLTE but because Vodafone Italy follows Vodafone specs, there's no VoLTE icon. During a voice call, you can see the device uses 4G and you have a HD icon on the phone screen next to the call time.

Andrea
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122887#Comment_122887

You have VoLTE but because Vodafone Italy follows Vodafone specs, there's no VoLTE icon. During a voice call, you can see the device uses 4G and you have a HD icon on the phone screen next to the call time.

View post
Hi Anders,
thanks for your reply. I saw many times the HD icon appear/disappear and I noticed a little better sound quality when there is the HD icon, but I never imagined that that is VoLTE. I expected a "way better experience" but ok, I'll take it, if that's it. I just feel strange about the Vodafone SMS I received, but ok.
Regards,
Andrea

Melqui
Zen Master I
And VoLTE in Brazil?