maxlibra
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 7 pro
Firmware Version:ww 29.13.7.24
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): wireless display
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi from italy,
I just try to send my Smartphone screen to my tv..
But it doesn't work..
Tv receive the asking of a wireless display session, i confirm with the samsung tv remote(only for the first time tv need a confirmation from the tv remote).. then the session end before starting..
Just restarted both smartphone and tv but the result is always the same, wireless display session ended.

With my previus smartphone (sony xperia xz3) with android 10, wireless display feature runned always without any problem..

Thanks for help
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's quite common that this type of feature stops working and then after a while, it works again without any logic reason. Is it possible for you (if there's no lock down) to test with another TV?

maxlibra
Star III
We are arrived at the ww 29.13.7.47 firmware version, but the issue isn't fixed yet..

On my samsung tv, sony xiaomi e samsung android phones are able to wirelessly send the screen (& audio) to tv.. but asus still NOT!
If asus decided to save money on the hardware of the phone not putting hdmi out feature.. should at least give us wireless display feature..
screenshot-20201107-181340278.jpg
The feature is transmit ( the 3rd)...