Those who has faced the shutdown issue while charging or anytime. Please read the post.

mannahringwmannahringw Level 2
edited November 7 in ROG Phone 2

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

======================================

Was your battery backup still good? And did your battery drain normally or faster. Did you have issues in your battery. Please let me know.

And mods too please look into this matter.

I just want to know the real problem.

Comments

• @mannahringw I have tried everything but of no use...just the thing happened was earlier it was shutting 8-10 time in a day..then after reset it was like 1-2 time..but now 6 days back i hv submitted my device to service center

• @amansh1004 Was the battery draining fast or your battery was acting normal. Was it normal your battery its back up n all.

• My battery backup is good now, but there is heating problem, though cpu is at 826 Mhz in normal but while playing games when the device temperature reaches 40 degrees than my device is restarting again and again and there is screen blackout🥺

• mannahringwmannahringw Level 2
    edited October 7

@Gaurav ROGII i see. After connecting the charger, for how long does it take to shut down while using the phone? Or it happen just after you connect your charger? If its only blackout issue while playing pubg, u can try some settings which might work.

• bro as soon as i put on charge, within 4-5 mins the device gets heat so much and the screen gets locked lr its getting restarting, and its not only the charging problem but also whenever the device temperature rises then it happens and its happening everytime not only in pubg.

• @Gaurav ROGII if u have done factory reset n if the problem still persist then bro its better to go to service centre before your warranty is over. In my device it only happen while charging. As i dont play pubg much these days i still haven't face the shutdown issue in pubg after factory reset.

• If you are facing random reboots or shutdown more than once, try factory reset post .49 firmware. If it doesn't work.

Kindly visit the nearest service center:

Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.

https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

This discussion has been closed.