Touch panel goes crazy/ lighting armor case probably problems

markosmiro105
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3 ww version 12 ram 512rom
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: OCCASIONALLY
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): MOBILE LEGENDS , ARENA OF VALOR ( MAYBE ITS NOT GAME RELATED)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have to say that i have the lighting armor case attached , aeroactive cooler and bypass charging on. I think it has to do with the lighting armor case as it uses nfc i think? I have not see this problem without the lighting armor case. The problem is that the touch goes crazy sometimes. When i push the power button and open again the screen sometimes it get fixed, temporarily. When i removed the lighting armor , as for now i didn't notice the problem. Please look the short video to have a better view of the problem.
Another problem i am facing is with the right air trigger sometimes it get stuck holded pushed. I have to say that sometimes of i touch the back side (back glass)of where the rog airtrigger logo is the button is pushed, and sometimes thats why it get stucked and the problem is more frequent with the lighting armor case.

Is there anyway to fix these 2 problems? Or it is hardware mulfaction??

Thank you for your time
2 REPLIES 2

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Can you try changing touch sensitivity to -2 in the scenario profile and see if that works better?

markosmiro105
Star III
One game i play now with touch sensitive -2 didn't do it. Lets see how that will goes. I will test and -1 to see how reacting. The other two sensitives whats their role?
screenshot-20201005-190740034.jpg