ROG 3 > Game Genie stop while playing PUBG

abhip1986abhip1986 Level 2
edited November 2020 in ROG Phone 3
  1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest version
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Any idea why Game Genie stops while playing Pubg. I noticed when I am shooting it stops and I have to minimize and load the game again

I am using AIR triggers

Dual Partion settings (1 button uses 4 taps and other 0)

90FPS 90HZ Refresh rate

Charing is 60%

No other background app while playing the game just pubg

I do not play any other game so I am not sure if it is just the problem with pubg or with Game Genie

Comments

• Temporary workaround that I know is to JUST MINIMIZE the GAME and Reload and Game genie comes back and then the fire button starts working..

• @Gustav_ASUS Is this a KNOWN ISSUE?

• Hi @abhip1986,

Can you share a video to actually see how its crashing and whether its giving any error.

• @ARP_ASUS

It intermittent issue and does not happen everytime but from what I noticed is this happens when I use the Dual Partition button and with 4 Taps being enabled.

I will try and create a video

• @ARP_ASUS

It doesn't give any error but how I know that game genie is stopped:

1) the fire button automatically stops firing, it kind of get stuck just before the genie stops, I have to press the other fire button (with 0 taps) to get out of that stuck mode

And immediately after this I am out of fire stuck mode, no matter what air trigger button I press it does nothing. Which makes me believe that game genie has stopped now..

To confirm this, I swipe left to get the bar but it doesn't come up

Then finally I have to minimize and maximize the game tk get the game genie back and all the button then starts working.

• Here you can see the fire button is getting stuck...During that time I am not pressing the fire button but it still fires

This discussion has been closed.