Suchi
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's been quite a few days and I'm noticing there's no vibration during calls/notifications . Like it's vibrating only once in 10 times. Even while typing there's no haptic feedback (which was enabled). I don't see the issue in vibration motor as I'm able to choose the vibration pattern and there the phone is vibrating alright. Though the intensity has reduced so much(I've kept the intensity as maximum but still).
I've tried factory reset, running in safe mode,and have the latest update (Sep 5). So please recommend me other methods apart from these.
7 REPLIES 7

Suchi
Star II
Update : also the air triggers don't have haptic feedback nowadays while playing pubg.first I thought it to be a game issue, then while correlating I think this is not because of the game

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Suchi

Update : also the air triggers don't have haptic feedback nowadays while playing pubg.first I thought it to be a game issue, then while correlating I think this is not because of the game

View post
Can you go to calculator and perform .12345+= and then press on Single Test.
Do Vibration Test 1 & 2 and let us know of the results please.

Suchi
Star II
Hi,
Vibration 1 test was successful. But I didn't get any vibration in 2nd test,shows failed.screenshot below
screenshot-20200926-053356530.jpg

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Suchi

Hi,

Vibration 1 test was successful. But I didn't get any vibration in 2nd test,shows failed.screenshot below

screenshot-20200926-053356530.jpg

View post
Can you try again test 2?
If fails again, you probably need to go to Service Centre.