KautsarKautsar Level 1
edited November 2020 in ZenFone Max Pro Series

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZB631KL
  2. Firmware Version:097
  3. Rooted or not:No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:when slide notified bar while using landscape
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My asus ZenFone max pro m2 facing bug with the notification bar, if you pull the notification bar twice while landscape and it will be like this:

Before i updated my phone to 097 version the notification bar was normal like this:

Please fix the bug and do our Android 10 for ZenFone max pro m1/m2 faster and add a fingerprint swipe gesture

Comments

• Hi Kautsar

Thank you for your asking.

1. Despite the difference of interface design, is there any issue you have encounter while using the notification bar?

2. Can you elaborate more about the fingerprint swipe gesture?

• 1.No, its just a difference interface but i like the old one because its easier to use

2.its just my suggestion to bring that feature so we can easily swipe the notification bar with fingerprint

• Hi Kautsar

I just check on my MPM1/MPM2 with Android 9/Android 10, none of them has Fingerprint gesture. Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused. 

• we want finger print gesture features in our device

this feature isn't present in our device

i have seen this feature in some device which runs on stock rom

• Yes especially in nokia device they also using stock android skin on their device and they have that fingerprint gesture feature

• when will this landscape notification bar will be fixed? its getting irritating to swipe the landscape notification bar all the way to the back to click on the specific button, earlier it was earlier 2×4(8 buttons) now its 1×4, means only 4 buttons in one notification bar page.

now i have to swipe 5 times to get to the last page

so just leme know if yall gonna fix it or not

• But this is good because you now can press the settings button because it's smaller

• kk9999gadakk9999gada Level 1
    edited October 2020

This is not bug. But, this is how its supposed to be. 2 rows in previous quick setting used to throw interface out of screen. Now, the Settings button and Edit quick settings button is accessible in landscape which was not accessible previously.

• whats the point of using only settings button in notification bar when others gives the ability to choose multiple of it, notification bar is supposed to be the one with many shortcuts not a single button to use it for settings, so u saying to activate any shortcut i have to swipe whole through the notif bar to the end of it just to trigger it? hell no

• u doesn't play landscape mode games or watch videos in landscape mode, if you would then u would know the perpose of it, the thing is its good to have multiple shortcut in notif bar like deceloper option and storage settings apps management etc rather than one button called settings cuz either way its too irritating to go through all the way inside of the settings rather than clicking the shortcut in notif bar without actually minimising the things u r doing

• and if u dont know about those shortcuts its an app called tiles shortcuts that gives u ability to manage every shortcuts of apps in notif bar rather than pressing home that minimises the app u r active with and clicking shortcuts in home screen and the next moment u click the app u r doing it goes out of the ram and restarts the app, kinda irritating

• have u ever tried making the pixel density to 450pi in developer option? if u did , that the quick settings wont throw interference out of the screen. so here, just a tip for u how not to throw your interference out of the screen, cuz i used to do that way

• who needs setting button when their 21 shortcuts got destroyed? do u guys really use settings button instead of schortcuts that are more helpful ?

• have u ever changed the pixel density to 450pi in developer settings? cuz if u did then the problem u facing of your "interface getting out of the screen" doesn't happen. instead of u solving my problem, i solved yours.

• Hi ryu4zen

Thank you for your reply. The different interface designs meet different UX, please try to set your notification bar by

Notification bar>pencil icon>drag the 4 most preferred icon to the top

Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

This discussion has been closed.