Private Listening Issue

phfujinamiphfujinami Level 1
edited October 2020 in ZenFone 6

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS630KL
  2. Firmware Version: WW_15.1810.2009.176
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 7 out of 10
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Discord, Whatapp, Zoom meetings (Standard Version)

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Sometimes, when I use a voicechat app (e.g. Discord, Whatapp), I want to talk through the speakerphone mode while I'm doing other things on the Zenfone 6, however when I touch near the proximity sensor the screen go black and the voicechat goes to private mode and does that over and over.

I want to know if it is an issue or can be disabled. Bt the way, I'm newbie in the Zentalk community, so be patient with me.

Also I advice to create an shortcut option to the Smart Key, so is possible to change between Private Listening or not.

Comments

• P.S. The "Issue" prevents me from accessing Audio Assistance

• As soon as you're in a voice app to listen calls, vocals etc ... Your phone uses the upper speaker and turns off the screen as soon as your place your phone on your ear (thanks to the proximity sensor).

You can simply disable Private listening to avoid that, by the way, this will no more exist in android 11.

This discussion has been closed.