The fingerprint scanner does not work and does not display its settings in the security settings column after the security patch update.
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Model Name: Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
2. Your current firmware version and your previous firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?
3. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
4. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
5. Please check your SMMI test, does Fingerprint Test disappear, too?
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>Fingerprint Test