This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem facing after September 20 recent update

1.The battery draining more increses..
2. The screen lag sometimes & stop working screen for a 15 sec pause then working around.
3. The extrenal speaker getting louder but the sound of it become very noisy &unclear..
What should I do? Please give the solution or change the brand ...fade up by this phone...
3 REPLIES 3

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
I also feel battery drain is increased.
User interface seems laggy.
Headphones sound was better in previous version.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kamalendumondalkrishnagar
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Which firmware version did you update? Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
May you clarify your question because today is 17th September yet you mentioned about 20th September.
2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
3. Also, to avoid the conflict between the latest firmware and the apps, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

I have already done it last 3days in safe mode & format the phone twice but same draining & lag runs .. September 20means September 2020 .the udate of 5th September.
screenshot-20200917-210607-7e2.png