This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M2 Pro Missing Features

the_kid
Star I
Provide Jio 4G+ Support, VoWiFi, Native Call Recorder and Video Call Support.
We are very hopeful, these require just a Software support from your end as hardware is already capable of it. And devices with same configuration provide all the above features. Ty and i hope you not only listen but act too.

8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi the_kid
Thank you for your asking. As I recall, Jio India does not support Vo-WiFi in MPM2. You may check with other carriers in the country of your residence if they support Vo-WiFi in MPM2. If you have any further queries, please provide me your country and carrier for further checking. You can check with your carrier as well.

Furthermore, kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :
A. The carrier supports VoLTE
B. The carrier supports VoLTE with the model 
C. SIM Card has VoLTE
D. Both side are using VoLTE

the_kid
Star I
Okay, but why 4G+, Native video call and call recording features aren't there. Also, Realme 2 Pro has same chipset, how they are able to activate all these features after One odd year including Vo-WiFi.

the_kid
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi the_kid

Thank you for your asking. As I recall, Jio India does not support Vo-WiFi in MPM2. You may check with other carriers in the country of your residence if they support Vo-WiFi in MPM2. If you have any further queries, please provide me your country and carrier for further checking. You can check with your carrier as well.

Furthermore, kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :

A. The carrier supports VoLTE

B. The carrier supports VoLTE with the model 

C. SIM Card has VoLTE

D. Both side are using VoLTE

View post
I remember both M2 Pro & Realme 2 Pro have same chipset but it includes all features i have mentioned above. And it was released earlier than M2 pro. I am feeling Cheated.
Plz. suggest some custom ROM or unlock all the hardware capabilities. It's dated SoC, and you should atleast provide users all the possible features you can afford to. Why are you limiting the Device capabilities.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi the_kid
Thank you for your reply. Kindly provide the information below
1. Do the functions of 4G+, Native video call and call recording disappear after any system/apps' download or update?
2. Does the device support the functions you want in the spec list? If the spec list supports the functions you mentioned above yet you can not use them, please provide me the spec list for further checking.
Thank you.