Thank you for your asking. Have you ever unlocked or rooted your device before? Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please check your phone Settings>System>System update. You can provide me the video for further checking.
2. Please visit our website for performing the manual update, you can first try update WW-18.104.22.168 first
If you still can not update your firmware, please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset before performing the firmware update:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key".
3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Yes"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
thanks for info