This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Confused about Android 11 beta Update, !!!???

utpal2024
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: 176
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have signed up for beta program (android 11).
I didn't receive any mail regarding my selection.
Suddenly hearing that android 11 beta version has already begun rolling out.
Is that really ???
I am very much confused . May be it will all be cleared by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Please confirm us that rolling out android 11 beta for all who have signed up for that or a selected recipients??
Courtesy : XDA web page says it's already rolled out.
Tag,: @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Mod X @asus_max_pro_m1
14 REPLIES 14

Monark
Zen Master I
Actually they are releasing the update batch by batch so i think it will take this whole week to know we are selected or not 🤔

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
Beta softwares are unstable and can have bugs related to network, performance etc. Most of these bugs are minor and don't cause much impact to user. But sometimes there can be a bug which may render the device almost unusable. That's why any beta software are launched in small batches to minimise such issue and not to overwhelm their support teams. If any major issue happens they can stop the next release and minimise the user base affected.

Monark
Zen Master I
mastervishikh

Beta softwares are unstable and can have bugs related to network, performance etc. Most of these bugs are minor and don't cause much impact to user. But sometimes there can be a bug which may render the device almost unusable. That's why any beta software are launched in small batches to minimise such issue and not to overwhelm their support teams. If any major issue happens they can stop the next release and minimise the user base affected.

View post
Yeah absolutely it's correct, we have to wait this whole week.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi All,
The Android 11 beta update will be rolled out in phases. Stay tuned for more details.