Call ended sim slot 2
Recently I removed my Jio sim from sim2 slot and put another vodafone sim there. However i was not able to make any calls from sim2. Following observations are made:
1. No outgoing calls going through slot2.
2. Incoming calls, messages, internet, all working fine from Sim2
3. When put the 2nd sim in slot 1, its working perfectly and can make outgoing calls.
4. when put the Default Sim1 in slot 2, again not able to make calls.
5. when again put back the Jio sim in slot2, able to make calls.
I tried resetting APN, Network setting and wiped cache but all in vain.
Please can anyone suggest something as its annoying me alot. I dont want to factory reset my phone