Zenfone Zoom 3 unlock boot loader network error

ozkaya84ozkaya84 Level 1
edited October 2020 in Others

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ze553kl
  2. Firmware Version: latest ww 8
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): unlock blockaded apk

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi.

Unfortunately I can't unlock boot loader with ASUS bootlader tool. It gives network error. Could you help please with new version tool like other models? Current tool version is 9.1.0.11.

Thanks

Comments

• Moved from webmusti

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZE553KL / ASUS_Z01HDA
    2. Firmware Version:WW_80.30.76 .74_20190319
    3. Rooted or not: NOT
    4. Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
    5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ASUS UNLOCKER TOOL 9.1.0.11_190708

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi,

I get error during the unlocking bootloader process kind a network error. @Christine_ASUS any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Many many thanks @Christine_ASUS . I see uploaded version on USA website. It works like a charm.

Thanks again for your efforts.

• Hi ozkaya84

Thank you for your reply.

Hi friends! The latest unlock tool of ZE553KL is now available on our official website! Please check the link below

https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-3-Zoom-ZE553KL/HelpDesk_Download/

• I have the same problem

• Hi ericandersonbyk

Thank you for your asking. I notice that you left the message in several threads with different models randomly.

1. May I know which model did you face the issue?

2. Can you elaborate more about your issue?

3. Please provide me the screenshot of your error message.

This discussion has been closed.