Charging Issue in Zenfone Max M2
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Zenfone Max M2
- Firmware Version: Version WW-16.2018.2007.68
- Rooted or not: Not Rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Noticed for the First time.
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
From Past Few Days my Zenfone Max M2 was taking too much time to charge. Today on the lock screen I noticed, it was showing Charging Slowly, whereas, before it used to show charging rapidly. I'm using the charger provided in the box. The device is around 18 months old and this is the first time I'm facing the issue. Moreover, the power button is also not responding as it should, and it is a headache to take screenshot.
The device has been on charge for 5 hours now and is still on 99%. Before it used to take 2.5-3 Hours to charge fully.