Unlocking Bootloader after 2nd RMA (motherboard) not possible - Error 105
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL-2A031EU)
- Firmware Version: Android 9 (WW-16.1220.1909.194) and Android 10 (WW-17.1810.2007.165 / WW-17.1810.2007.165)
- Rooted or not: not (currently)
- Frequency of Occurrence: Always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): UnlockTool_184.108.40.206
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Bought and unlocked Bootloader last year. After the first RMA (camera sensor) unlocking wasn't possible - until Version 220.127.116.11 was released. Unlocked with that like a charm. Sadly, some days later, another RMA (motherboard) was necessary and now the unlocking process is again not working. The lovely, known possible network error (105).
Tried the solution from another post (inserting SD-Card). But it didn't helped.
Happens via WiFi and Data. With and without SD-Card / SIM.