Some issues after upgrading from Zenfone 6
Hello, I have upgraded from Zenfone 6 to Rogphone 3 today, and the experience is pretty good so far. There are some fixable issues, though, which I would like to address:
- The bundled cooler is simply not working. After connecting it to the port the rgb light goes on, the phone says that the fan is connected. I have enabled it through armoury crate but it's simply not spinning. Tried automatic and manual fan settings, X mode, resetting the phone itself, and sadly nothing worked. Should I RMA it? And if I RMA it, will I have to send the phone as well?
- There are missing options in the system navigation settings. Right now I can only choose the navigation bar and google-kind gestures, and I would like to get to hide the navigation bar, like on Zenfone 6.
- The darker tones issue, which was mentioned here many times before, I hope that Asus is working on a solution here.
- An extremely bright light appears under my finger when I unlock the phone, is there a way to dim or disable it? It gets really painful in low-light conditions.
Other than that, I'm loving the overall quality of this phone - refresh rate, additional USB port, huge battery and all these little details which make it exceptional. If these four issues could be solved, it would be perfect for me :)
Some additional info:
- I'm from Poland and have ordered the phone through the official Asus eShop.
- It is the 12/512 GB version
- The phone is fully updated as of right now (17.0823.2007.32)