Issues with Front Camera images in 4:3(24MP) mode
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG Phone 3
- Firmware Version: 17.0823.2007.32
- Rooted or not: Not Rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera app: Version 126.96.36.199_200730 and Settings
In addition to information above, please provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
1. Whenever I switch my front camera setting to 4:3(24MP) the picture comes out very grainy. In normal 4:3 mode the picture quality seems fine. I think it should be even better with 24MP.
2. Th refresh rate gets locked at 120 Hz and disables the options to change it and shows it's being used by other application.
3. The third issue is with Black Crush, it's really annoying when there are dark scenes in the videos.
Included the image and screenshot for the issues