Rog 3 signal sudden drop and come back issue

13»

Comments

• @Titan_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS

Guys can any one help in it. It's really frustrating aftter investing so much ammount in this Brand. This phone is becoming useless. I totally bought it for ging and even it's not fulfilling. This purpose it has no use.I continuously posting from last few days without a single reply which shows how careless ASuS is towards customer. This is my first experience with ASUS and it s really bad in term of product and service both.

• @Bharoosh Thanks for mentioning me, and sorry for the late reply.

You can do some quick troubleshooting yourself to begin with:

• Go to SMMI test (input .12345+= in the calculator app) and do the Modem, SIM Card, SIM Signal and Phone call tests.
    • Go to Settings -> System -> Reset options -> Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
    • If you can backup your personal data, you can perform a factory reset and see if that solves your issue.

Get back to me with the results and we can take it from there!

Also check your inbox for a PM from me regarding a separate issue. 🙂

• Thanks actually vibalreadyvdid that .

Results are showing Pass except SIM test

It's is showing disconnected hence Fail.

Rest done . I actually breset it 2 or 3 time before as well including 1 complete reset without any help.

Other than that this device is automatically crashing now . I saw it abnormal power down during gaming. And this happened 3 time till today.

• Please can someone help me as well? I bought my rog phone 3 yesterday with all acessories and couldn't use because I don't have my mobile network available. Everything is perfect except for this.

• @Gustav_ASUS Hi , what is the next step now.

There is so much lag intermittently during gaming even on wifi .

• I am facing the same issue

• Hi @Gustav_ASUS we dint start after our conversation. Please PM me with next step.

• Hi, I am having this issue also since I bought my phone last September, I did not think it was a persistent issue before as I only use this phone in gaming. But now that I am more into online gaming. I keep experiencing the same issue where it suddenly drop-off the signal. It happens both on Cellular and Wi-Fi networks.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue. Thank you!

• Same thing happened to me. My mobile data signal keeps dropping out then comes back on after 10-20 seconds. How can this be resolved? Is this a software issue?

This discussion has been closed.