Did you mean: 

MPM1 Overlapping usage of Microphone

btintin76
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00TDB
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime I use it.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): COD Mobile, Omlet, FB Gaming
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, I'm trying to resolve a problem in Microphone. Everytime I try to stream I can't use my microphone in game because it is being used in the other app like omlet. But i can hear my teammates in game and the mic is working on stream - letting the viewers hear what I'm saying - and my teammates cannot. Everytime I try to tap the mic in the game the message always show please check microphone access when it's already on or allowed - in the game itself and in the settings. And when I'm not streaming, mic is working perfectly. Is there a way to use both apps microphone in the same time?
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi btintin76
Thank you for your asking. The app like "Omlet Arcade" required the permission of "Allow display over other apps", allowing this app to display on top of other apps you're using. It may interfere with your use of those apps or change the way they seem to appear or behave.
Please check Settings>App & notifications>Omlet Arcade>Advanced>Display over other apps>Close
Also, please report to the app developer. If the issue persists the same, please do not hesitate to let me know.