cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint Problem - ZE620KL

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Hello there,

On the Zenfone 5 Z620KL introductory page, you have provided the information that the fingerprint is unlocked in 0.6 seconds. Yes, it was when we first got the phone. But it has been for 1 year and now it takes 3 seconds. Please turn this issue to 0.6 seconds as before. We buy on this basis and it is disappointing to see this feature not available later. You're kind of defrauding. Either change the fingerprint back to its former speed. Or remove this information from your official page. I don't want more people to be fooled.

Thank you,

Have a nice day...
8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi TheseMood
The belated reaction of the fingerprints can be caused by various reason, and each user has his own usage habit (lots of scratch or oil, used to use the device during shower...) , leading to different root cause and solution. 
The video below is ZE620KL used for 2.5 years, the finger print still reacts less than 1 sec.

Please clean your fingerprint sensor with soft tool to remove the oil and dirt. Furthermore, try to reset your fingerprints.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi TheseMood

The belated reaction of the fingerprints can be caused by various reason, and each user has his own usage habit (lots of scratch or oil, used to use the device during shower...) , leading to different root cause and solution. 

The video below is ZE620KL used for 2.5 years, the finger print still reacts less than 1 sec.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/DDZJX0CF8MVG/vid-20200817-150100.mp4

Please clean your fingerprint sensor with soft tool to remove the oil and dirt. Furthermore, try to reset your fingerprints.

View post
I get the same speed while the screen is on. The problem occurs when the screen is off. It used to be at the same speed

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
No matter the screen is on or off, mine is at the same speed. Please remove your finger prints and reset them again.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

No matter the screen is on or off, mine is at the same speed. Please remove your finger prints and reset them again.

View post
Thanks for your fast support I'm trying now