This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 ZE620KL 6GB fast charging issue from years!

ZT-39b6a9c4
Star II
screenshot-20200813-183124644.png
Latest firmware as of August 2020.
Original charger and cable provided with the box. No physical damage aur water contact ever. Still can't fast charge. Again my original charger, fast charges my other Realme device, so again hardware issue is ruled out. It has to be software.
The charging issue has persisted since 2019 Jan and now it is Aug 2020. Zenfone 5 and 6 users worldwide have been constantly complaining about this charging issue but Asus has never bothered to solve it.

Moderator seem to have no solution and have been suggesting the same things over and over again like blow your ports, use the original cable or visit the service center.
Deep down even they know Asus has always been reluctant to address this issue. They know that this is only a software bug and the hardwares are perfectly fine.

It is really very annoying and frustrating issue. Asus must realise that most of it's buyer base is South Asian countries which are not that economical sound. We spent our hard earned money and have trusted Asus but in return have been betrayed with their ...... after sale services.
I am pretty sure either this thread will be deleted or not answered. Or I might once again be suggested to blow my charging port. *smh*
6 REPLIES 6

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi,  please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

I'm facing the same issue too.
If you get some miracle to fix it, tell us!

ZT-39b6a9c4
Star II
Okay the moderators have contacted me let's see what they have in their package.

Vikramaditya
Star I
I'm also facing the same issue too. Help me out please 🥺