ParikesitIsMyNa
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ze620kl
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When will the stable android 10 for ze620kl come out? How many future beta will you give? I've been holding myself from upgrading because I don't wanna experience lots of bugs. I know it need lots of time to fix bugs etc but for now any time estimation?
6 REPLIES 6

DeadBoy
Star III
Never. This will never happen

ParikesitIsMyNa
Star II
DeadBoy

Never. This will never happen

View post
Oh god should've known it will be like this. Are there still many important bugs in the latest beta? Is it worth it to update now? My main concerns are the camera and overall os stability. I don't really care about asus' bloatware.

DeadBoy
Star III
ParikesitIsMyName

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/100578#Comment_100578

Oh god should've known it will be like this. Are there still many important bugs in the latest beta? Is it worth it to update now? My main concerns are the camera and overall os stability. I don't really care about asus' bloatware.

View post
I used all 3 beta versions. There are still enough errors. I would not recommend that you update your smartphone. At the moment, it is better to use Android 9. Personally, I no longer hope for a stable update of Android 10. Since the company does not want to support this line, there is no stable version for almost a year. This is my personal opinion and I do not urge anyone to adhere to it. But the fact remains that ASUS does not care about its users and does not want to keep them.

ParikesitIsMyNa
Star II
DeadBoy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101128#Comment_101128

I used all 3 beta versions. There are still enough errors. I would not recommend that you update your smartphone. At the moment, it is better to use Android 9. Personally, I no longer hope for a stable update of Android 10. Since the company does not want to support this line, there is no stable version for almost a year. This is my personal opinion and I do not urge anyone to adhere to it. But the fact remains that ASUS does not care about its users and does not want to keep them.

View post
Thank you. What are the errors that still exists until now? If it isn't groundbreaking I might try it. Oh and it seems many people happened to be unable to focus after certain update. Do you get that bug too? I can't find anywhere whether asus has fixed the code in the recent update so that new upgrade from pie wont break the camera anymore