Android Media settings not working also can't ubdate .84 version
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Download the file WW-16.2017.2007.084 in the PC and transfer the file into the root directory of the device's internal storage via USB cable. Then reboot and perform the manual update.
2. If you still could not update the device, please try "the Factory Reset" first them perform the manual update.
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Doesn't work at all
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
Please note that the system update could only be updated ONE BY ONE.
2. Can your phone detect fota notice from Settings>System>System Updates>Check now?
3. Also, please check on your auto-download system update setting: Settings>System>System Updates>Auto-download system update>Choose "Auto-download via Wi-Fi"
Thanks christine finally I undated after many tones I tried. There's o other problem android setting media process not working. Each time restart my phone the tones are like disappear doesn't ring like silent mode. Also can't chang Ringtone settings closed.