Sir, i didn't connect headphone but there is icon in the notification bar and phone speaker is not working
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Model Name: Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
2. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
Various reasons will cause the issue, one of the common reasons is that the audio jack detects debris and moisture. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please clean your audio jack with compressed air can.
2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.