Game Changer - Introducing the ROG Phone 3!

Comments

• ridzuanhaidiridzuanhaidi Level 1
    edited September 2020

1ST EXP IS SAMSUNG TAB, WHEN A GUY TOOK THE TABLET. I MANAGE TO GET IT BACK USING SAMSUNG DIVE. I KNOW WELL ABOUT IT BECAUSE WHEN BUYING THE TAB, SAMSUNG SALES TEACH AND EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT WORKS. IM SO LUCKY THAT TIME NOT MUCH UTUBER MAKING VIDEO TEACHING HOW TO DO HARD RESET ON ANDROID.

HOPE ASUS AND TEAM MORE ALERT AND ALSO PROTECTING THE USER. SHOULD ASUS HIGHLIGHT ABOUT PHONE SAFETY SO THAT BUYER CONFIDENT IN BUYING BECAUSE THE PRICE CLOSE TO OTHER BRANDS THAT WHEN PEOPLE TOOK/FOUND THE PHONE THEY ONLE CAN LOOK BUT CANT USE THE PHONE.

MY XIAOMI BS3 STILL MISSING AND NOW ONLY XIAOMI CLOUD HELP ME TO LOCATE, SECURE, RING THE PHONE. BUT I NOT SURE THAT LATEST MIUI UPDATED, WILL ALLOWED HARD RESET WITHOUT OPEN THE XIAOMI ACCOUNT.

ASUS PLEASE DONT DEPENDS TO GOOGLE FIND MY DEVICE APPS. FOR SURE THAT PHONE USER LINK EMAIL TO THE PHONE. THIEF JUST ADD HIS ACCOUNT THEN HE CAN LOGOUT PREVIOUS OWNER MAIL. SEE MY BS3 NOT MORE THAN 3 HOURS, I CANT TRACK IT ALREADY.

Sign out at 10pm same day fon been stolen.

REALLY HOPE ASUS CAME WITH SAFETY FEATURES. MAYBE LIKE SAMSUNG. SAMSUNG NOW PROVIDE OFFLINE TRACKING. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT CHANGE THE HARD RESET METHOD. NO LONGER PERSONAL HARD RESET.

OTHER COUNTRY ūàq

• Thanks for sharing the information regarding

• I can't have a gaming phone but rog Phone is world best phone looking so amazing. I am proo plz give me a phone rog Phone 2 or 3

• Can I buy ROG 3 now.. If all the issues is rectified? Please anyone tell Me

I am waiting for a month to buy this

😕

• I don't recommend because of the screen quality.

• Wait for one plus 8T and see if it has any issues. If it doesn't have any issue go for that . If it has issues then go for Rog . Personally my Rog doesn't suffer from as much black crush as people are complaining about . It's improved with the software updates and it's good that Asus is doing something about it . Rog 2 users complain that they get fewer updates once Rog 3 has come into the market but all their problems were sorted too . Id say Asus is a little slow with their updates but their are trying their best to solve all bugs and issues on the phone . If updates is something u are going to be worried about go for OnePlus. I'm not sure over the long run how Asus will treat this phone but performance wise I haven't faced any issue with this phone . It's a very good phone and would easily outdo many good flagships . If Asus was good with their updates im sure they would be somewhere else in the smartphone industry

• All oled panels suffer from black crush . All colours appear very good other than black sometimes under very lowlight conditions and certain brightness conditions. Also I noticed that batman trailer shows black crush on my old Sony TV as well as Samsung note 10 plus . It's just because the background is so dark . No other movie has such a dark background. I've watched the entire breaking bad series and many other movies on the phone and it was extremely good . Few dark scenes there is black crush but it's only in dark rooms that it's noticeable. I think my phone has a little less of black crush compared to what many people are experiencing but that's luck I guess . Or maybe I'm not able to notice it much coz it's very less on my phone

You can go to a service centre and get it checked if it's unbearable

• This phone has changed the mobile phone gaming!

• Hi guys check out ParkerTheSlayer clips on you tube. He just upgraded from Rog phone 2 too Rog Phone 3 he’s my favourite pro COD mobile B/R player and loves his new setup as much as I do. Sadly it won’t let me post the link.

cheers

Adam

• I buy ROG phone 3, not really satisfy with Aeroactive cooler 3, it wooble after install, not like ROG phone 2, cooler fit perfectly and firm..not wooble like aeroactive cooler 3. After checking, the usb port at aeroactive cooler 3 not secure, that usb wooble not like aeroactive cooler 2.

• Sure. But after 2 years, you never update ROG PHONE 1 again. Basically, you're only going to let the phone go die after 12 months. This is the big difference between asus phones, vs Samsung, Nokia or iPhone. They support (security and OS) minimal 3 years!

• What a great phone..!!!

• In game mic issue..

When i played mobile legend in party lobby my mic wont come out..it has to be plug out then plug in..and when in game my mic wear off again..it has to plug in and plug out again..

When you plug out it also freeze the screen about 4 second..

Please ASUS concern about this..its a phone gaming with voice chat problems?

• best smartphone !! I try to buy it if have some money :(

Supported by: www.wigatos.com

• Hi I need help my Kunai 3 gamepad seems not working in USB handheld mode in my ROG phone 3 I bought it yesterday, and I dont know if theres any specific instruction in using hanheld mode, i try bluetooth mode handhel it works, and bluetooth mode only it works fine, pls help me on how to use handheld mode usb thanks.

• Sure wish my lock screen would tell me if I have unread messages or missed calls... super basic phone functionality totally missing from this "phone"

Also, the gamepad doesn't exist as far as I can tell.

• Regretting after buying this phone. It's okay with gaming. Even iPhone XR performs better with gaming. My Oneplus 3 display is better while watching movies or any other video. Cameras look so fake. It's just a high spec phone with nothing overwhelming about it except it's price. LCD display is far much better than this LED. Black crush sucks

• If you are thinking of buying this phone,do it or wait for the next one,its performance is the best on the market,even better than the 12 pro max in gaming,and for the price it's worth it,although if you are not interested in gaming skip this phone as it will be complicated to use for the average media consumer

• FFHFFH Level 1

Lovin the phone, only complaint is the accent colours for themes are not applied to all menu items.

:-(

• thanks for sharing broo.

for apk android: https://fineapk.com/

This discussion has been closed.