Android Q 10 .429 Discussion

sayyedsharuk55
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Max Pro M1 6GB
Firmware Version:A10 Q .429
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: Bugs that i saw
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):settings.apk, CPL.apk(customized pixel launcher)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
before go through post..
read
||= i was flashed A10 .429 zip on update .84 of Pie and i see a password requesting message..so wiped data and cache through stock recovery.=||
1. in First at startup, settings apk is stopped working..and after that working fine..
2. in setting app, the suggestions is not go away.. it shows turn on mobile data in suggestions and add another email account..
3. Camera apk working for me.. i dont know how .. but ..UI is Best and i thing the ISO features are reduced to 100,200,400 and 800.. means autoHJR is missing..
4. Wifi Connectivity is to much lowered..the area covered by other phone is 5 meter less than other phones.. if it is not a software issue then i will ignore..
5. i am not able to use the Gesture on other launchers.. and CPL.apk is Crashes..
6. brightness bar is not work same as .84 pie.. means it have to be dragged too much than that of .84 pie..
7. gaming is not getting good.. pubg mobile is running on hd+high settings..but smooth+high is also gives a minor device lag.......minor than minor......too minor....
8. Network fluctuation is more..means getting 700-999ping while playing pubg on Airtel 4G "for a short 5-6 sec in between a 40-100ping game".

0 REPLIES 0