This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to downgrade WW-17.0230.2004.60 from latest firmware version?

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 2
Firmware Version: WW-17.0240.2007.27 (latest)
Rooted or not: non-rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system lighting
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
seems like the system lighting can't display blue color since the latest update. now i want to go back to version WW-17.0230.2004.60. how can i do this? i downloaded the WW-17.0230.2004.60 firmware and renamed it to WW-17.0250.2004.60. the phone detects update, i choose "update" and it says update failed. what should i do to go back to WW-17.0230.2004.60 ?
1 REPLY 1

Vamp
Zen Master I
Hi WaitingKy,
Sorry but you can't... No OEM allows for partial downgrades. I recommend waiting for next fota instead for any software issues. For above case, My device can show blue color in system lighting.
For checking the lights, go to calculator -> type' .12345+=' -> manual test -> Aura case lighting Blue and allow system lighting in Armory crate. If it works then Maybe clearing cache and Storage of armory crate can help. Otherwise Immediately go to Service center when it's safe to go as it might be faulty hardware.