Bluetooth fails to reconnect to paired device.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus Zenfone ZS630KL
- Firmware Version: WW_17.1810.2007.165
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Bluetooth connectivity
I just bought a car, and I tried to connect it to the phone through bluetooth.
Media plays fine when I first pair it, however when I turn off the car, and turn it back on, bluetooth fails to reconnect. I see the phone can detect the car for a few seconds in the Connected devices settings page, but then it fails to connect and never retries, even if I forces it to reconnect by clicking onto the car's device and forcing it to reconnect.
I have tried using my older android phones (LG V30+, and Nexus 6), even a very old iPod touch, they all are able to reconnect.
I have reset my network and bluetooth setting, and it still behaved the same.
I don't know where to look for help other than here. Please advise. Thanks.