Prime video hd support

mohitp983mohitp983 Level 1
edited September 30 in ZenFone 5 Series

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5z
  2. Firmware Version:latest
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:From the beginning
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Amazon Prime Video.

========

Are we ever getting Amazon prime video HD support? Have reported this issue many times. But I never get any clear reply. Just let me know what's the use of HD screen when we cannot stream in HD ? Fix this soon atleast before the support ends

@ARP_ASUS

@CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @tit

Comments

• Hi there, the same has been forwarded to the relevant team and they are working on it.

• we hv been reprting this issue since 1 yr..but till no der is no solution.

wt th fk ur devs nd Asus sprt team dng..

cant u solv dis issue wth Amzn??

• mohitp983mohitp983 Level 1

This is what you do forward issues to your team and never resolve it .... From start Zenfone 5z isn't supporting prime video HD and you call this a flagship phone @Victor0_ASUS @CH_ASUS @titan67 @Titan_ASUS

• I agree that it is much needed and we have paid the price also for prime membership and it is unfair for not getting HD support specially for a flagship phone. But we can't do anything rather than waiting and it is totally upto them whether they will add or not. But we should expect this kind of things specially from a flagship device.

Hope they will add this feature in future updates :)

• My Asus 5z Amazon prime video not working with playing in hd 1080p

• It's high time Asus gives us the Full HD on Prime videos! Don't take us for granted.

• Hii all,

Its totally upto Amazon whether they add HD support to 5z. Asus has nothing to do rather than reminding them . They tried several times but till now they(Amazon) didn't add. Today I contact Amazon they told that they have forwarded this message to their team also they said that its not confirmed whether they will add or not.

So stop blaming Asus and try to contact Amazon and push them to add HD support because if they recieve more complaints they might add HD support.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.