ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 UX563FD ghost touching

cpjota
Star I
System: Windows 10 Pro
Battery or AC: Both
Model:  UX563FD 
Frequency of occurrence: occasional
========================
Detailed description: It appears without any pattern that could be identified as the cause, the ghost touching always appears in the bottom right corner and it doens´t allow me to do anything, because the clicks per second are so fast that, when a try to move the mouse it doesn´t do anything.
I found a temporary solution that consist in put the pc in stand by for a second, it fixes it but later on it happens again.
I tried to reinstall the drivers for touch screen (pen and finger), I have the last version of the drives and I calibrate it as well, but nothing fixes it completely.
3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello cpjota,
It would be great if you can record a short video of the issue,
i'm a bit confused about the word ghost touching, not sure if I understand the same thing.
But anyway, please kindly check if your BIOS and Windows are up to date,
and also, may I know which angle of the screen does the issue usually happened?
Thank you.

cpjota
Star I
Hi,
As you asked, I attached a small video of the problem I called "ghost touching".
Both the BIOS and Windows are up to date, being the version UX563FD.303 and Windows 10 Pro 1903 respectively.
Normally I work with an angle of 90-95º, but I can ensure that it only happens in this angle because I never worked in others for a long period of time.
Thank You.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello cpjota,
Thank you so much for the video.
It seems like it is cable issue.
Please kindly send your device to service center.
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.